February 26, 2013

HAND TWIN


Tonight, while I was looking for some jewelry online (which is weird enough in itself), I noticed a hand that looked familiar.

As you do.

It looks a little like my sister's, I thought, but not as skinny. 

Then I realized where I'd seen that hand before. Right at the end of my own arm!

Spooky, isn't it? Bonus: A SINK!

I stumbled into the living room, my fingers stuck together to take that very picture, and The Boy stared at me as I stopped, dazed. I shouted, "I've found my hand twin!" and then turned back around because I realized the camera wasn't in there.

"That's still not the weirdest thing I've seen you do," he said, and went back to his book.

So, Mary from Perm, Russia. Let's get together. I'll fly over there, track you down, and high five you on the street - and as our palms touch, you'll just know. Like magic.




No comments:

Post a Comment